Custom Greeting Cards
Your best memories and favorite moments make great holiday greeting cards and announcements!
But do you really have the time to edit, format and print your own? And are you willing to invest in the printer, ink and cardstock, as well as the time, to produce these items?
1. In addition to being a local photographer, my supplies are purchased from U.S.-based manufacturers and my income goes back into the local economy. My cards and prints are manufactured in the U.S., creating jobs for our own economy.
2. As a professional, I not only earn my income from my photography, but I put back into the community by putting up my images as free exhibits for local businesses, exhibits that the public can enjoy at restaurants and while shopping locally.
3. I use recycled materials wherever possible, and my materials are professional photographic quality, not whatever is cheapest at the big box store that week.
4. Many of my sales have a percentage that is contributed to various charities. You are not supporting some faceless corporation with your dollars; you are supporting small businesses and local charitable organizations such as Old Dog Haven.
5. What is your time worth? Can you really spare the time to learn how to best use the products and then produce a card worthy of sending?
6. Because I am experienced with the production of cards, prints and wall art from photographs, I can design and customize your product. I won't make you fit your ideas into a pre-set format, but will work with you to create something that matches your personal vision.
So don't delay--the Holidays are almost here!! Personalized gifts are the current trend, and they are ideal for someone who seems to have everything or likes to pick out their own items. Gift certificates are available if you just don't feel up to selecting for someone.
Keywords: art, cards, certificates, charitable, charity, custom, customized, gift, greeting, holiday, local, notecards, personalized, photographic, prints, trend, wall
No comments posted.